Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others;
it is the only means.
You know the old saying: “The cobbler’s children have no shoes.” Our primary focus has always been putting our clients’ needs above our own. But, as time has allowed, we’ve been working on our own site. And now we’d like to invite you to take a look.
Welcome to Icon Graphics.
When we designed our last website, the world was a different place. Smart phones were in their infancy. Tablets were something you wrote in with a pen. Chrome, one of the current leading web browsers, didn’t even exist.
But all of that’s changed now. The web — and business at large — is far more interactive than it used to be, thanks in large part to social media, blogging, and the ever-changing nature of the web and business culture alike. Fortunately, as the online world has grown and changed, so have we. Here’s a look at what you can expect:
- Our site is now fully responsive and easy to navigate on any device. Learn more about responsive web design!
- We’ve updated our portfolio to show the breadth of work we’ve published — and to give you a better idea of what we can do for you. We’ve been around for over 20 years, so we’ve got a lot to show.
- We’ve expanded our news section to include updates about Icon Graphics along with inspiration, tips and tricks, and more. You’ll learn about our design process, how design can help grow your business, and how our team is involved in our community. Subscribe to our newsletter through the link in our footer and never miss an update!
- Take a look at the services we offer. Our experience and longevity in business gives us an edge and understanding that’s hard to come by.
- Get to know our team. We work together to give you the best possible design solution.
- Follow us on social media. We’re active on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to receive Iconography news, tips, and motivation.
- Connect with us to see what Icon Graphics can do for you. We’d love to sit down and talk with you about your business needs and how we can help you achieve your goals.
Looking forward to seeing more of you in the future!
Tagged: How We Work, News